You can register and become a member. It's completely FREE.
It doesn't matter if you ...
Russian women are well known throughout the world....
A picture is worth a thousand words...
First date - What to do & what not to do
First dates can be nerve wracking for some people. Even the most seasoned dating pros will admit that the first date is not only important, but very hard to pull off properly. Hopefully, this guide will help you out with enjoying your first date and making a good impression. You can read all of these pointers and think on them before heading out on the next date. It is always better to be prepared, so keep these few things in mind, and chances of everything going smoothly will rise.
- 1. Be on time! You never want to be late on your date, if you can, try to come before your date does. This way you will leave a better first impression. No one likes to wait, so be sure that your date doesn't wait for you, because she might pick herself up and head back home.
- 2. Make your partner feel comfortable. It is important that your date feels comfortable and safe. She needs to relax, and it is on you to make her feel that way. Making your date relax will help your confidence a lot.
- 3. Try being interesting. Worst thing a person can do is show up on a date and remain silent. Think of a few interesting topics before the date, and try to strike up a conversation.
- 4. Laugh at jokes. It doesn't matter if you've heard a joke before or if you don't like it. It is important to show your date that you are interested, and laughing at silly jokes is a good way to show it.
- 5. Keep the conversation alive. We all dread that awful silence when no one has anything to say. That's why it is important to be prepared. Anything is ok, news, movies, books, just keep the conversation alive!
- 6. Listen to your date. Show your date that you are listening, take genuine interest in what she is talking about and she will definitely notice and remember it.
- 7. Take her out somewhere special. Don't go out to the movies or a typical popular restaurant. Try something different, thing about it and you will definitely make a longer lasting impression.
- 8. Be confident! Women notice it immediately, they can discern between a man who is confident and one who isn't easily.
- 9. Be yourself. You can't put on a charade forever, so it is more advisable to just be who you really are.
- 1. Don't be late. It is rude and first impressions are important.
- 2. Don't talk about yourself too much. Give her a chance to tell something about herself.
- 3. Don't talk about ex girlfriends. Concentrate on the new person and see if there will be a second date.
- 4. Don't eat with your mouth open. Proper manners are what women find attractive, act like a gentleman!
- 5. Don't bother your date with too many personal questions. Leave the more intimate questions for another date.
- 6. Don't forget to thank her for a pleasant date. She will appreciate the fact that you are saying thanks for her spending time on you.
- 7. Don't propose marriage or kids. Seriously, that's just way too creepy. Don't even joke about it.
- 8. Don't pursue sex after she had said "no". Be respectful of her wishes, don't be a jerk.
- 9. Don't get drunk. As much as you think that you are more approachable and witty when drunk, you're not, and she will notice it.
There you have it, keep these simple dos and don'ts on your mind and chances of your date going smooth will skyrocket. Be who you are, try to have a good time, and be a gentleman. Good luck!
Previous Article | Next Article