First date with a Russian woman - ideas from inexpensive to expensive
Most of the people think that the first date isn't important, that it is ok to go to a simple restaurant or to the movies. The truth is your first date with a Russian woman should be something special, as long as you can afford it. She will notice that you have put more attention into the date, and she will appreciate it more than a simple night spent watching movies at the cinema.
Here are some ideas starting from the inexpensive ones and ending with the most expensive ones.
- Picnic in a park or on a beach. Ladies enjoy picnics, it is romantic and if you have prepared the food on your own it will definitely swipe them off their feet. You can catch some sun rays on a beach or relax under a shade in a park.
- Theme park is a good idea if you know that your lady enjoys thrill rides and everything that goes with it. If she doesn't, you can still walk around eating cotton candy and talking.
- Eat in - Show your lady that you can cook. Try not to go wild with the candles and romantic music, it might have an opposite effect of what you had hoped to achieve.
- Trip to the zoo - Everyone likes animals, so why not take her out for a relaxing day at the zoo? You will get the chance to talk more to her and to know her better.
- Museum or an art gallery. This is a nice idea if she is interested in it. If you know that she doesn't enjoy art, you might want to skip this one.
- Concert - Take your date to see her favorite band or an orchestra, she will definitely appreciate it.
- Take her out for an expensive meal. Show your Russian girl that you don't have problems with spending money on a good meal. Of course, be a gentleman and pay for everything, she will remember it.
- Horseback riding - If you are both feeling adventurous, why not try riding a horse? It will be an excellent way to bond and have fun on a sunny day out.
- Scuba diving - If both of you enjoy trying out something new, this is a perfect idea. Both of you will definitely enjoy the feeling of being under the sea, and when it is over you can enjoy a relaxing dinner together.
- Hot air balloon ride - This one can be pretty fun and romantic as well. Two of you, close together, flying through the skies and enjoying the view. It is bound to leave her speechless.
- Trip to Paris - City of love, no woman can stay immune to the charms of Paris. Fly to the Paris together, go sightseeing and enjoy an expensive dinner before returning her back home.
- Parachute jump - This one is only for those with an adventurous spirit. If both of you are in the mood for something which will get the adrenaline pumping then this is one of the best possible ideas.
- Spa - Book the most expensive spa and enjoy it together with her. Enjoy massages, skin treatments, customized beauty therapies and much more.
- Dinner on a yacht - It can't get any more romantic than this. Feeling of luxury on a yacht is unparalleled and a high quality dinner definitely helps. Enjoy sea food with good wine, and you will both have lots of fun.
- Wine-tasting tour - If your Russian date is a fan of wine, this will definitely make her happy and let you learn more about one of her passions. Many tours are organized nowadays, and you won't have problems with arranging a tour just for the two of you. In the end, take the most expensive wine from the winery and give it to her as a gift.
Whatever your financial status is, you will manage to find advices here which will help you break the ice and have fun on the first date with your Russian lady. Now go out and have some fun together!
Previous Article | Next Article