Become a Member
You can register and become a member. It's completely FREE.Register
It doesn't matter if you ...
Russian women are well known throughout the world....
A picture is worth a thousand words...
Getting ready for your date with a Russian woman
Most of the people who go out on a date feel nervous and start feeling worse the closer the time of the date is. This article was made in order to help you overcome all of the fears you might have when it comes to dating. You might be a bit rusty, or the fact could be that you've never had luck with dates. Many factors like the ones mentioned above contribute to the feeling of unease when it comes to dating. Hopefully these tips will manage to help you get into a proper mood for the date.
- Always keep things in perspective; after all it is only a date. You should never act as if your life depends on it. As much as you think that the date is important, there will always be new ones.
- Give yourself enough time to get ready. It is always a good idea to lie in the bathtub or under the shower and contemplate about the date.
- Make sure that your clothes are prepared a long time before the date starts, that way you will never have to worry about clothes at the last possible moment. Never settle, try to look the best you can.
- Enjoy some music; relax alone to the tune of your favorite band or singer. Drink a small glass of wine, let it relax you and release your tension.
- Make sure that you have a plan. You should know where the two of you will be going and at what time. You should have a way of getting there, if you don't have a car; book a cab in advance because you wouldn't want to be late.
- Use quality perfumes, colognes and aftershaves but keep in mind that you should not over do it. You might not be able to notice that you have an aura of a strong smell, but everyone else will so remember that moderation is the key.
- You should think in advance about the topics of conversation. Of course, you shouldn't learn everything by heart. You should have a few topics which you think would be good to talk about on the first date. You should be prepared and ready for almost anything that might happen. She might be a kind of girl who enjoys small talk, but then again, she might be the kind who enjoys a deep conversation about life, nature or anything else. Don't forget that preparation is important.
- Make sure that your shoes are sparkling clean, women notice small details, so it is important to accessorize well. Nice belt, a watch and a wallet are a good choice, so make sure to pay attention to it.
- Try to eliminate thoughts that the date has to work. It will only get your hopes up, and if it fails, it will leave you a mess. You should be cool, it is not wise to think in advance about what might be, your date will notice that something is not right and it might cause you to lose any chances with her.
- Bring a small gift. Try not to go for anything lavish and gaudy, something small like one flower will do the trick.
- Think about your body signals, stand in front of a mirror and notice the subtle details. You should see what kind of a message your body gives out. If it doesn't look good to you, try to do something about it. Relax your posture, but don't slouch, practice makes perfect.
We hope that these advices will do wonders when it comes to being ready for the date with a Russian woman. They might be a bit different to what you are used to, but everything written here will definitely help you out with dealing with them. Don't forget that you are supposed to have fun, so relax and go out and enjoy yourself.